What is this therapy??
Cardiovascular disease describes conditions that negatively affect the circulatory system as the blood vessels can become narrowed or blocked which can lead to a heart attack, chest pain (angina), or stroke. Heart disease is the number one cause of death in America and the recognition and treatment of this condition is of upmost importance to our health. However, we primarily focus on the heart and it’s great vessels, but did you know that 74% of the circulation is made up of smaller blood vessels in the rest of our body which acts as the main source of nutrient, oxygen, and carbon dioxide transfer. In fact, erectile dysfunction is now considered the first sign of heart disease, as the smaller blood vessels located further away from the chest cavity are most easily affected by plaques and blockages due to their small size compared to the great vessels of the heart. Diagnostic tools have not been developed for this peripheral area of the body, and therefore 75,000 feet of microvessels inside the human body are being overlooked. These small blood vessels are not only limited to symptoms of heart disease and the associated ailments, but the impact on the circulatory system will affect almost all other conditions. Therefore, this treatment is beneficial for almost everyone.
The FDA/Health Canada approved Bemer pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) device developed by scientists in Switzerland has a patented signal that is scientifically proven to cause dilation and pulsation of the blood vessels to enhance the blood flow of the microcirculation. This will contribute to detoxification due to improved nutrient and oxygen supply to tissue and metabolic waste disposal. The positive impact on cardiac function will contribute to improved physical fitness, endurance, strength, and energy. Mental benefits include a heightened mental acuity, stress reduction, improved concentration and sleep quality, and relaxation. Both acute and chronic healing of tissues can be positively affected by increasing the bloodflow to and from the area of interest.
Diet and lifestyle will always be of upmost importance in achieving and maintaining optimal health, but because we are not perfect, it is therapies such as this that will provide our bodies the natural boost they need to achieve even greater health success. Whether you are an athlete recovering from an injury, or a person struggling with a chronic illness, this is a product that should be integrated into every single person’s life to help with the aging process, and allow the body to function as it is meant to without any invasive procedures while allowing for simultaneous rest and relaxation.
- Peer- Reviewed medical Publications (gov)
- USC (Tennis team)
- Chris Byrd (Professional boxer and trainer)
- Robert Karlsson (PGA Golfer)
- Marc Giradelli (Five-time World Cup Ski Champion)
- Linda Tellington-Jjones (The Horse Whisperer)
- Medical Affiliations:
- University of Rome
- University of Budapest
- Technical University of Dresden
- Bernie S. Siegal, M.D. (Medical professional and book author)
- Dietrich Klinghardt, M.D. (Medical professional and book author)
- Strategic Partnerships:
- IPO (International ORganization)
- Institute for microcirculation
- IMIN (International Microvascular Net)
- Reddot Design Award
- German Design Award
- If Communication Award
- Tekom doku award
- Science award
- Werte award
- testlabor EU
- Whether you experience any aches or pains, have a chronic disease or illness, have any acute or chronic injuries, or are just wanting to focus on anti-aging and being proactive with your health, this is for you! All you need to bring is yourself, and be ready to relax on zero gravity chairs while experiencing a pain-free treatment!
- **Patients on blood thinner medication, or that are currently on chemotherapy, or are currently pregnant should not use this therapy as it improves the function of the circulatory system. **
- Sessions will be available for purchase – $400 for 10 sessions or $45/session.
- There will now be the option to experience BEMER therapy simultaneously with acupuncture treatments for added benefit.
- Red light therapy will now be offered concurrently with BEMER treatments for improving the collagen, pain, inflammation, healing, and tissue regeneration of the skin. This can be used for acne, rosacea, aging, skin lesions, and the healing of injuries. This therapy emits a wavelength of light that safely penetrates to the dermis of the skin.