Nutrition is the most important part of your plan in achieving your health goals, & http://nutritiondata.self.com is a wonderful website that incorporates many different functions that allow you to assess what you are eating, or what you should be eating!
- Find out your personalized BMI/Dietary intake/Caloric intake ratio
- Find out which foods are highest in a specific nutrient
- Track your food intake (I would suggest an app like “mynetdiary” instead for this function)
- View glycemic indices of foods
- Find recipes based on ingredients you already have in your kitchen
- Unit conversions for assessing volumes of food
- and so much more!!
** If you have questions about nutrition, or have any concerns regarding your current medical condition that can not be answered on a general website such as this, make an appointment with your local Naturopathic doctor, or Clinical Nutritionist for further assessment**