Have you ever had your body composition analyzed?
I am excited to announce that the “Tanita Professional DC-430U Total Body Composition Analyzer” is now available for use for all patients. This professional grade analyzer is even qualified for sport weight-ins and tracking. This feature will be included in any scheduled appointment with me for no extra charge. You will receive a take home printout of your results on the spot to help monitor your health status.
After inputting your individual parameters this professional scale will provide your:
- Weight – in lbs.
- Fat% – Reference range: 21.0-32.9%
- Fat mass – Reference range: 28.6-52.8lbs.
- Free fat mass – Includes internal organs, bone, muscle, water, and connective tissue.
- Muscle mass – in lbs.
- Total body water – in lbs.
- Total body water % – Female: 45-60% / Male:50-65%
- Bone mass – in lbs.
- Basal metabolic rate – Reference range: 18.5-25
- Metabolic age – Indicates the average age associated with your metabolism which will fall between 12-90.
- Visceral fat rating – Indicates the level of visceral fat (abdominal fat) in your body. Ratings 1-12 indicates a healthy level. 13-59 indicates an excess of visceral fat.
- BMI – Healthy Range: 18.5-25
- Ideal body weight
- Degree of obesity – in percent.
- Physique rating – Assesses your physique according to the ratio of body fat and muscle mass in your body. Ratings from 1-9 are given.
- Hidden obese – high body fat% and low muscle mass
- Obese – high body fat % with moderate muscle mass
- Solidly built – high body fat% and muscle mass
- Under-exercised – average body fat% and less than average muscle mass
- Standard -average body fat% and muscle mass
- Standard muscular – average body fat% and higher than normal muscle mass
- Thin – lower than normal body fat % and muscle mass
- Thin and muscular (athlete) – Lower than normal body fat % while having adequate muscle mass
- Very muscular – lower body fat% and higher above average muscle mass